Thread: Carolina Outdoor Journal

Default Carolina Outdoor Journal

I was watching the Carolina outdoor journal today. They were fishing top water down around Wilmington. The guide was Stu Caulder, but the guy that was fishing with him was Walker Golder. Who is the deputy director of the NC Audubon soceity.

What kind of BS is that? That guy is doing his best to keep people from fishing and he is on a fishing show. What are they thinking having him on? They never seem to do any shows down on the Outer Banks, I guess they don`t understand the issue.

station controlled by donations.. guess the jerk wads donated enuf money to get free fishing trip...

Go to UNC TV ( who airs the show) and look at thier sponsors. NC Audobon.....
    Follow the money allways follow the money..

Alexy has got it..

I could sell out tomorrow and have a national broadcast in a month..

How so??

Well--the best example I can think of is Roland Martin pushing the "Rocket Fishermen"..you've seen that one right..The plastic POS that launches your bait through the air and opens up a mini plastic bomb in the water with your bait..

As we all know ..sponsorship and advertising money is almost nonexistant post this economic nightmare..and that factor has brought down some of the biggest and oldest publications in the country to site one example..

So--these guys will do anything to continue their programs or to launch a new one. And, as we all know these Special Interest groups have plenty of money to throw around. Their money is golden if you stand with them..Kinda like the CCA and NC Sportsman..

I think more and more people will find the people they support going to the darkside from a simple selling out stand point for pure survival..

Me..well.. I guess I'll just be the b@st@rd that came close, but never was..cause selling out to a Special Interest group or to a companies generic product for survival of a Magazine or TV show..is just not what I want to do..

But..this is only the beginning and you will see a whole lot more of it to come.

We are no longer people most of us have become Sheeple, and Lemmings..I am wit ya G.. I have no price, last time I checked I was still FREE.... Like the old Frank song goes I will do it my way.... Ain't failed me yet... Don't think it will either...

I am gonna cross link this over to the other section of the board to try to keep all the comments straight....

http://fishmilitia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=857

JAM
    Last edited by JAM; 01-03-2010 at 01:10 PM. Reason: linking to the other post by jeff madre..

Never compromise ......never give in.......do not falter...do not fail.....fight to the bitter end and go down swinging if need be.
    Let the streets run red with the blood of the unbelievers

Glad your on our side CATO, no guts no glory, gonna have to retro fit the Agent with a couple of 50 cals, Port and Starboard the start of the New Navy.... Will also make Cobia fishin a little more like Huntin, customers choice, Rod or Warm Steel... New Navy and a New Sport all in one shabang....

Quote Originally Posted by JAM View Post
    Glad your on our side CATO, no guts no glory, gonna have to retro fit the Agent with a couple of 50 cals, Port and Starboard the start of the New Navy.... Will also make Cobia fishin a little more like Huntin, customers choice, Rod or Warm Steel... New Navy and a New Sport all in one shabang....
    can we troll plovers for kings???...

Has anyone who wrote Stu Calder ever recived a reply back?

Quote Originally Posted by JAM View Post

I call port side gunner!

I did not write him, but I did write House Autry one of the major sponsors. I did not hear back from them.